Basic points of our Desktop license EULA
1. Digital Font is a essentially a Software and The License grants you limited rights to use the Font Software installed on a number of computers at single location as specified in the End User Agreement. The License is non-exclusive and non-transferable. The rights to the designs themselves remain the property of RP.
2. The Font Software must not be distributed, resold or sub-licensed to a third party and You agree to take reasonable care to avoid unauthorized distribution of the Font Software by using password protection, font subsetting etc. Furthermore you may not modify (i.e. generate web fonts, @font-face, etc.), adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Font Software, the source code of the Font Software or the designs.
3. You may embed copies of the Font Software into your electronic documents (such as PDF files) only for the purpose of printing such documents and for their use on private computer networks.
4. This Desktop license DOES NOT permit the Font Software to be embedded in electronic documents (such as internet pages, websites, publicly shared PDFs, electronic books, video games, other computer applications, videos or motion pictures) for the purposes of their distribution through open access computer networks such as the internet. If you wish to use Font Software for some of the purposes mentioned above, you would need to provide detailed technical specifications and purchase Special License.
UPDATE: We currently offer a range of new licensing options for the web and for embedding of our fonts in software applications and digital documents. Please see FAQ for more information on this subject or CONTACT US directly to request detailed information about these licensing options.
In case you intend to use our fonts on web or embedding, please inform yourself beforehand about these options by writing us email.
5. The Font Software may be exchanged only in the event of technical defects within 30 days of purchase.
Please read carefully the full version of EULA before ordering fonts on this website.